Open topic with navigation
In order to help administrators manage content within a sites or subsites, CommonSpot provides a set of standard reports containing useful views of pages, images, and other CommonSpot objects.
Access this information by choosing Reports from the main CommonSpot menu.
- Pages, Uploaded Docs & Registered URLs - Lists all these file types, plus templates, in a single comprehensive report sortable by type with modification options.
- Images - Lists all images with image viewing, sorting, and modification options.
- Pages with Broken Links - Lists all pages that CommonSpot identifies as containing broken or invalid link references.
- Pages with Errors - Lists pages that generate CommonSpot errors.
- Pages By Link Reference- List all pages linked to, sortable in ascending or descending order by the total number of referring pages.
- Images By Link Reference- List all images linked to, sortable in ascending or descending order by the total number of referring pages.
- Pages by Static Properties - Lists all pages with static rendering conditions, sortable by static state.
- Pages Waiting for Approvals - Lists pages with one or more pending approvals, sortable by date range.
- Approval Blocked by Expiring Users - Lists users who are part of an active approval process but who no longer have account access to CommonSpot. Use this to move forward approvals blocked due to account expiration or non-contributor status.
Each report provides a set of standard sorting and viewing options, including site hierarchy, owner, page/document type, size, state (Current, WIP, Pending Approval, Inactive, etc.) and creation, publishing, last modified, or last major modification date.
Selecting a report displays a table of results. Note that site or subsite size and the level of filtering criteria applied may produce load time waits.
If your site requires additional information, ColdFusion developers can create custom reports from CommonSpot data. All of the tables within the CommonSpot database are open and can be queried by ColdFusion code. The main table for storing page information is contained within the SitePages table. Subsites are managed within the Subsites table and usage data is stored in the Usage Data table.
You can download PDF versions of the Content Contributor's, Administrator's, and Elements Reference documents from the support section of paperthin.com (requires login).
- What's New in CommonSpot 6.0
- CommonSpot 6.0.0 Menu Quick Reference
- Developer's Guide
- Template Developer's Guide
- Style Sheet Reference Guide
- Shared Database Configuration Guide
- Replication vs Shared Database Guide
- Static Content Generation Guide
- Performance Recommendations Guide
For technical support:
Open topic with navigation