ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
As a world leading manufacturer of welding consumables, welding equipment, and cutting systems, we shall, in all our operations:
- Continuously improve our Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) performance by conserving natural resources, preventing pollution and providing safe workplaces and products.
- Ensure that our facilities and products meet or exceed applicable governmental requirements and ESAB standards.
- Use a life cycle approach in our efforts to minimize the EHS impact of our products and services, from the extraction of raw materials to product end of life.
- Educate, motivate and engage our employees to contribute to our EHS commitment and to comply with this policy.
- Encourage our contractors, suppliers and consultants to adhere to the same standards we do.
- Openly communicate our EHS performance and participate in external initiatives that improve our knowledge and performance.
- Ensure prompt reporting of any incidents, adequate monitoring and measurement of our EHS performance and regularly provide assurance that our processes and management systems are working effectively.